Saturday 15 March 2014

The First Days of Spring




Shirt, Marks & Spencer at Trafford Knitwear Outlet | Jeans, Boden at Trafford Knitwear Outlet | Shoes, Vintage | Clutch, eBay | Sunglasses, Forever 21 | Hairband, House of Fraser | Necklace, Trafford Knitwear Outlet
 
Trafford Knitwear is my greatest shopping secret. It has two outlets - one in Ashby de la Zouch and one in Hinckley, which my Mum and I have been going to since I was in my teens...! We worked out we'd been going a good 8 years, so I can't recommend it highly enough. With amazing high street labels from Marks & Spencer, Karen Millen and Topshop to Dorothy Perkins, French Connection and Boden, I suggest you get to the midlands sharpest for the best bargains ever. You can find out the latest from them on Facebook - make sure you give 'em a like!

The shirt actually belongs to my Mum and she found it in the £3 sale - the jeans are Boden and they're two pairs for £20. I try and go every couple of months; sometimes more frequently depending on how often I'm home. Occasionally they have a massive £5 or £3 sale (yep - that's everything at that price). Amazing, huh? They're absolutely lovely in there too - always happy to help and point out new stock/help find your size. It's a must for a girly morning on a Saturday (swiftly followed by a stamina building bacon sandwich down the road). So take your friends, take your wallets and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Felicity

1 comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall