Tuesday 21 February 2012

#3 Super Cute Travel Card Wallets

I love travel card holders - they just make the mundane that little bit more... magical. I looked for a pretty one to hold my railcard, season train route pass and multiple rail tickets (I alone fund the British National Rail) and finally splashed out on a Mulberry one - Drummed Patent Leather in 'Plum'. I didn't buy it full price (which would have been an eye watering £70) but instead bought it for £28 at the Mulberry Outlet at Bicester Village near Oxfordshire.

Anyway, I thought I'd show you my favourites in true pretty, posh, oh my gosh style (although I've added two to each category - there were just too many I loved!):

The Pretty:
Penguin Classics 'The Lost Girl' Travel Card Holder, £7.40


Cath Kidston Victoria Rose Card Holder, £8.00


The Posh:
Radley 'Orb' Travel Card Holder in 'Bellini', £19.00

Pied a Terre Card Holder, £25.00

The Oh My Gosh:
Lulu Guinness 'The World is Your Oyster' Travel Holder, £35.00



DKNY Leather Business Card Holder, £45.00



Happy Travelling!

Love,
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall