Wednesday 21 March 2012

#20 Elegantly Embossed Journals

What a slacker! 5 days off! I've just been so sleepy... dreams are funny things, right? They always seem so vivid, and then five minutes after you wake up you're never quite sure what you dreamt and what was real.

Anyway!

If I've said it before, I've said it a million times - notebooks are a big big weakness of mine and I struggle to walk past a pretty one with a good price tag.

A lot of the embossed notebooks I see tend to be that bit more expensive (especially those from Smythson, Leathersmith of London, etc) and so in true Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! style, I'm taking on the challenge. With a dream twist.

The Pretty: Eccolo World Traveler Collection Leather Embossed "Dreams" Lined Journal, £9.16 (seen in TkMaxx for £4.99)


The Posh: Ted Baker Reener Hardback Notebook "Thoughts, Ponders, Dreams and Wishes", £19.50


The Oh My Gosh: Smythson "Follow Your Dreams" Panama Notebook, £45.00

Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall