Thursday 26 April 2012

#42 Pretty Plum Polish

I really like purple - it can add so much to an outfit, and can suggest so many things, depending on the shade. Ladylike, wild, bright, dark, gothic... the choices are endless. My favourite hues are lilac, plum and almost-black violet - I've got Barry M in Berry Ice Cream (gorgeous lilac) which I'm wearing a lot this Spring!

I was meant to be at Nando's with my good friend Charlotte tonight, who blogs over at Purple Frolicks but I'm ill and couldn't make it :( Purple always reminds me of her, so Charlotte, here are my pick of the plums:

The Pretty:  Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 'Purple Pulse', £2.99


The Posh: Essie Nail Colour in 'Bahama Mama', £7.99


The Oh My Gosh:  YSL La Laque Couture in '15 - Violet Baroque', £18.00


Big fat wishing-I-was-eating-lemon-and-herb-butterfly-chicken love,
Felicity

1 comment

  1. Seriously..... love your choices of nail varnish.... wearing Peach Melba suggestion you made a little while ago now :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall