Friday 9 May 2014

Fashion | The Look for Less

Why hello there lovely readers! Looking for designer style on a budget? I hear ya. It's not easy, but I've done the hard work for you and found 5 top picks for the week - so you can get your spend on this weekend.



Etro Printed Scarf, £145.79 vs. Mango Paisley Print Scarf, £19.99



Jennifer Fisher East-West Ring, £115 vs. Fiorelli Spike Ring, £18


Bruno Magli Neon Patent Leather Sandals, £325 vs. ASOS Hey There Yellow Sandals, £30



Dolce & Gabbana Gold Tone Coin Bracelet, £590 vs. ASOS Coin Cuff Bracelet, £10 now £5




Marni Leather Waist Belt, £130 vs. Oasis Clip Slot Clasp Belt, £16


I hope you liked this post - just trying something new, a twist on the older posts I did before on high end looks for less. Let me know if you do - tweet us @PrettyPoshOMG!

If you like it lots, then please vote for us in the 
Company Style Blogger Awards 'Best Blogging Duo' - we're right at the top, you can't miss us!
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall