Monday 26 May 2014

Blue and Yellow

I embraced a little bit of sunshine in Stratford this weekend and shot this fun Spring outfit with my brother Alex on the way to Westfield. Anything Paris themed rocks my boat and so this adorable tshirt from Forever 21 was a great pick up in the early spring for around £7! I've worn it to death and will likely get a replacement when it starts to bobble as its adorable! I love the colours in this outfit as I am a monochrome girl at heart, but new colours are making a welcome entry into my wardrobe!









Bag, Ted Baker | Tshirt, Forever 21 | Skirt, Banana Republic | Shoes, Clarks | Glasses, Rayban | Cardigan, Gap

Starting with these fabulous shoes from Clarks, I love the sports luxe look but it's not really my style. I love little sports luxe additions however, such as these super comfy and summer-perfect strappy sandals from Clarks.  Adding to this, I love the colour pop that this yellow bag gives! My boyfriends mum gave it it my last birthday and it is from one of my favourite brands- Ted Baker.

Thanks to my not-so little brother for taking these snaps!
Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall