Friday 25 July 2014

Lauren's 24th Birthday Wishlist!

Celebrating hard back in June for Flic's birthday with a 100% PPOMG weekend of afternoon tea, style posts and lots of amazing presents has left me a little excited about my own birthday next month.

In former years, birthday wishlists have been full of all about me products and clothes but having my own flat has made a few little domestic beauties slip onto the list for my 24th...


Cath Kidston Provence Rose Apron, £20 | The Book Thief Blu-ray, £14.99 | Warehouse Black Fedora Hat, £25 | Save with Jamie cookbook, £7 | Chicwish Bling Bling Printed Midi Skirt, £27.45 | KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer in Pistachio Green, £429 | Clarks Busby Folly in Dark Green Leather, £69.99 | Marc Jacobs Oh Lola Sunsheer Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml, £39.99 | Lily Belle Personalised Clutch Bag in Navy, £34 | Tom Ford Lip Colour Shine in Quiver, £37

Of course Clarks and Marc Jacobs make the list, I love both brands hugely and their products are very high quality and very me! The Chicwish midi skirts are to die for, I adore this BlingBling version, but any of the stunning prints would delight me equally- Flic can certainly vouch that I love a good midi (having a long lower body means that minis are a no-go!)

I will be sure to post a haul post-birthday! It is set to be an epic one, with the two days before spent festivaling it up at V Festival with Flic, and then a day of London love with my lovely boyfriend on the actual day!
Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall