Saturday 20 December 2014

#302 Jump Right In | Winter Jumpsuits

With all the cocktails, canapés and Christmas get togethers, my jeans are looking mighty uncomfortable - it's pyjama season anyway, why on earth wear anything structured? I'm hankering after a jumpsuit. Proportionally, I have a long body and short legs, which makes this trend a tricky one for me (Lauren is the opposite and looks incred in every jumpsuit or playsuit going).
Image - Vogue
Anyway, 70s is the great big trend this and next season, so I'm fancying a 70s twist with tied waist belts to elongate the leg and accentuate the waist. The tied waist belt was HUGE for SS15 (see Gucci above) and I'm determined to rock it out for the next few months.



Here are my favourite picks, from L-R:
 H&M Textured Jumpsuit, £39.99 
 Monsoon Haidee Jumpsuit, £89 £62.30
J. Crew Collection Wool Jumpsuit, £300 

I reckon investing in a good quality fabric is the trick here - nice and toasty, no VPL - and go for heels if you're worried about being swallowed alive by an all in one! Go for flared legs if you really want to be brave and hit the 70s trend on the head...

What do you think of this trend? How would you wear it? Tweet me @PrettyPoshOMG - I'd love some hints and tips.
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall