Wednesday 4 February 2015

What We Wore | Made Up Style

It's been a while since we shot some style posts and it's not for lack of wanting to. Moving homes and stepping up at work has left us tight on time- we wish we were full time bloggers but we also have jobs too which occupy our 9-5's!
cape fashion blogger outfit style england london handmade
cape fashion blogger outfit style england london handmade mulberry

With Flic moving out of London we have had to recruit eager photographers to stand out in the cold whilst we prance around with bags and shoes capturing our favourite shots. Luckily for me, my lovely friend Yaz is a fabulous photographer (and owns her own jewellery brand- Goldy Rocks) so gladly helped out on the shooting front!
fashion blogger mulberry lily purple

I wish I could claim this gorgeous Mulberry bag for my own, but it belongs to Yaz and I couldn't help but steal it for the shoot!

cape fashion blogger outfit style new look silver shoes
Cape, Made Up Style (Pinterest here) | Shoes, New Look | Necklace, Forever21 | Dress, H&M | Oxblood Lily Bag, Mulberry

This cape is handmade by the lovely Anna Birtwistle from Made Up Style (a favourite blog of mine!) and I was so excited when it arrived! It is hugely impressive quality- a wonderfully weighty weave in my favourite colours! I also love having something from time to time which other bloggers can't easily go to the Topshop website and buy for themselves!

Cape, Made Up Style (Pinterest here) | Shoes, New Look | Necklace, Forever21 | Dress, H&M | Oxblood Lily Bag, Mulberry

Photography by Yazmin Malcolm

Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall