Tuesday 3 March 2015

Travel in Style

With a few holidays coming up for the both of us, I'm all over travel essentials and list making - bliss! My March wishlist is all about the pretty things rolling in for Spring; the gorgeous pieces making jet-setting just that bit more exciting (although with this stupid weather, is there anything else on your mind...?)
take me to paris sweater sloane stationery jet set travel essentials blogger
From top left: H&M Jacket, £17.99 | Stradivarius 'Take Me to Paris' Sweater, £19.99 | Sloane Stationery 'Jet Set' Notebook, £9.99 | Clarks 'Dots Cloud' Espadrilles, £60 | ASOS 'Out of Town' Make Up Bag, £10 | Forestbound 'Escape' Holdall, £75

I'm off to Barcelona in just two weeks, so I'll definitely have my eye on a few of these pieces - the Clarks espadrilles I loved at the SS15 Press Day, so there'll be on the list...  Sloane Stationery have just brought out some new covetable collections too; I love the notebook above, but the Geek Chic version is quite possibly no. 1 for me...
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall