Saturday 12 September 2015

Little Black Dress AW15

One of our all time favourite shoots had to be the gorgeous LBD AW14 collection which we shot in beautiful Rome last November.
The LBD press day for SS was equally eye catching and luckily I had just the occasion to shoot another of the lovely LBD dresses. This time the Amanda dress took centre stage. A backless, jewelled design with plenty of drama and Hollywood glamour- my cruise provided the perfect backdrop to don a full length gown. The leg side split gives the dress a real sexiness without being too revealing and then figure hugging cut was perfect for my hourglass figure.


I teamed the gown with my trusty black Clarks t bars (limited suitcase space= multi-purpose shoe) and a clutch from Oliver Bonas which was just the right shades for the occasion- a deep grey and brilliant gold. My hair up allowed me to show off the back of the dress, which is absolutely the main attraction and my red lip gave a nod to Hollywood glamour.
I got lots of compliments from fellow cruisers and I dutifully directed them to the LBD website where all of our favourite gowns are on show.

Amanda Dress, c/o LBD | Darya Dazzling Clutch purse, c/o Oliver Bonas | Shoes, Clarks (past season) | Rings and Earrings, Accessorize

I could have chosen any of the standout collection, and the lovely addition of some blush tones in the classic cuts including my favourite Audrey left me a little lusting after all of them. However, how often do you get a dignified reason to wear a full length black gown without too many questions asked?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this long black number-- drop us a comment below!

Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall