Saturday 12 December 2015

The Weekend Edit | All We Want for Christmas

Our weekend edit accidentally fell off the schedule somewhere in Summer time, so we thought it was about time we brought it back! Weekend reading tends to be the best (and sometimes, only) time to catch up on your favourite blogs and with our gift edits making an appearance last month, we decided we'd do a little write up of all we'd like for Christmas ourselves! Y'know, just in case any family or friends are looking...! We hope you love our picks - they're all items we're genuinely loving right now and would love to see wrapped with a bow under the tree.

Felicity
My list is based on things that made me smile as soon as I saw them. My Kate Spade addiction isn't disappearing anytime soon. I love the Kate Spade books - I already have New York: Things We Love, which I regularly dip into for inspiration and I'd love the other two! 'Places To Go & People To See' was on my list last year, and 'All in Good Taste' came out last month, so I'd love to get my hands on the set. And how cute is the camera iPhone case? So gorgeous! On the roll with cute stuff, I had to include the Skinny Dip rocket charm, which is just about the coolest thing I've seen this side of the milky way (I will attach it to everything).


Library of Fragrance is a brand I stumbled across in Boots, and thought "I'm sure I've seen those cute little bottles on instagram..." so being a geeky blogger I had to stop and smell! I was so taken by the single scent approach, and these two intrigue me the most! I reckon espresso is perfect for Mondays, and Peony is great for weekends...

The Boden Nightshirt is the newest addition to the wishlist because I love that print (ok side note I got it myself, never mind). I don't think I've seen a print I've loved so much since Cath Kidston did their safari print a few years ago. I love the winter scene - I'll be pairing it with those cosy H&M socks and saving any xmas pennies for the matching dressing gown. I'm not even kidding.

Rifle Paper Co. - a total blogger favourite yes, but the tea and coffee is a lovely new addition! I also wanted to try a few new healthy alternative recipes, so looked straight to Deliciously Ella - I don't plan to overhaul my entire eating habits (cake, always, every day) but I definitely need inspiration for something healthy and yummy!

Finally, we love a bargain at PPOMG HQ, so the H&M jumper I think is a total steal at £14.99 - in fact I may just buy it for myself...! You could wear with a white shirt for work or with jeans for le weekend. The earrings are a real find too - Monica Vinader do a similar set for £100, so for change from £25 these are perfect for everyday polish.

Lauren
As usual my Christms list is full of 'all that glitters' items. I've finally mastered good make up (when I have time to do my face properly that is... and so beautiful shiny products are my absolutely favourites. The Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks have been knocking around the beauty blogger bandwagon for a while now and I'm just dying to get on the bandwagon, along with this stunning quad from brand Charlotte Tilbury. Both are brands which I'm yet to actually try anything from, and think these stunning little compact palettes would be the perfect intro to the brands.- don't you agree?

To match my sparkly make up, I'd love a new dress from Ted Baker. I love their dresses, and think that, whilst pricey, they are fabulous investment pieces. I bought a blue one 3 years ago and it has seen me through countless events, weddings and holidays. The Mad Men-esque style of this one would be oh-so-perfect for  my wardrobe so I'm praying that Santa baby helps me out on this one... 

My glitterbug purse from Kate Spade is what I treated myself to with my first ever bonus and I utterly adore it. However, it is starting to get  little ropey and so I'd love a new one. This beauty from Kate Spade both gives into my Kate Spade love and also satisfies my love for all things pink. Also on the side of quirk and cool is this t shirt with a perfectly Parisian slogan print from Whistles. It's on the pricey side, but Whistles never disappoint on the quality front so it'll be a dead cert for decent quality. Teamed with skinnies and a beret, I can dream that I'm walking along the Champs Elysees! 

Finally home lusts which are thoroughly on my mind as my boyfriend and I are buying our first house in the new year! 


What do you want this Christmas? We'd love to see any wishlist posts you're writing!
Felicity & Lauren

1 comment

  1. I'm all about the sparkle at Christmas and that shimmer brick is to die for. I think I'm really starting to get in to highlighters when I never have been before, that's one more item in my make up bag!!

    www.sheepishlyshameful.com

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall