Saturday 12 March 2016

The Weekend Edit

Blackberry & Thyme Cocktail
Image Credit - Jacyln Clark

I honestly cannot believe it is March 🙈 where has the time gone? I haven't done a classic weekend edit for ages (but I've read and loved so many things this month already) so I wanted to share my favourites. Grab a cup of tea and a few minutes for yo'self girl.

I'm making my own A4 calendar to pin to my noticeboard - feel free to download March.



//



5 fashion blogger tips you can steal right now



//





//



If I wasn't getting married, I would buy this bag.😍



//



Ok so February is over, but there's always time for cocktail hour. The Love Potion cocktail. Just wow.🍸



//



On that note, how have I only just found Jaclyn Clark? #GIRLBOSS. She has pretty desktops for all y'all. 



//



These salty tahini chocolate cookies, I mean my oh my.



//





//



ASOS launched BRIDAL and I love it. Should I get this one just to see what it would look like? 



//



50 ways to cheer yourself up when you're feeling lousy. 



//



Can you tell I'm loving emojis right now? 😏😂I had no idea you could put them in blog posts until now. Prepare yourself.🙆🏽


Hope you've all had a fabulous week!

Felicity





No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall