Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wedding Wednesday with Etsy

This Wedding Wednesday is brought to you by a team up between us and our favourite creative and vintage marketplace (and arguably top 10 favourite brand of all time), Etsy.

Having poured over the wedding pages of Etsy in secret for years, there really is no better place to discover gorgeous vintage, stunning handmade and quirky and unique pieces to make your day just that little bit different.

BRIDESMAID ON DUTY

posh girl prints etsy
L: One of the things I've checked off the list is asking my special squad of Bridesmaids to do the honours on the day. These gorgeous little pencils are perfect to gift your gals (and to encourage them to get organising!)

bridesmaid on duty personalised pencils from posh girl prints etsy
The Bridesmaid on Duty design from Posh Girl Prints is perfect for me (I like to run things like a military operation), and I can't wait to gift my girls with these beauties! They are top quality, with the gorgeous gold embossing imprinted into the wood, and with the Kate Spade-esque design, I know my girls are going to LOVE them!

personalised pencils etsy wedding

POM POMS AND GARLANDS

tassel garlands
L: How pretty are these? Anything pink and sparkly is perfect for me, and whilst I haven't set a colour scheme just yet, I know this gorgeous garland decoration will be perfect for hens, night before wedding and also perfect for decorating the edge of the table for little guests.

tassel garlands etsy by pink milk creative
The seller, Pink Milk Creative sell all colours and lengths of tassel garlands, so you are guaranteed to find one which suits your wedding needs- big or small. Plus, when handled with care, these can be reused again for parties/future hens/weddings!

tassel garland etsy pink

SOMETHING GOLD FOR THE GROOM

suzy q design cufflinks etsy
F: I'm putting something together gift-wise for the Groom and was actually thinking of doing this with a pair of vintage cufflinks, so I was thrilled to stumble upon Suzy Q.

map coordinate cufflinks suzy q design cufflinks etsy
You can have anything engraved on these cufflinks - a special date or name, or go for map coordinates of places that are special to you both. I chose a different place for each cufflink - one in the past and one in the future. I think they're a perfect gift for grooms, the best man or father of the bride!

MOTHER OF THE BRIDE HANGERS

mother of the bride hanger etsy by two stories gifts
F: We both chose two different mother of the bride hangers, but as Lauren's hasn't arrived yet I'm showing you a sneak preview of mine from Two Stories Gifts. How gorgeous?!

custom wedding hanger
You can customise the ribbon colour and the words on the hanger - I just customised what the listing recommended - a name at the top with a role in the wedding, with a date and place on either end of the hanger.

mother of the bride hanger etsy by two stories gifts
I know my Mum reads the blog fairly religiously, so I'll just have to ask her to skip this post and save the surprise! I'm going to go back and get a few more for me and my three bridesmaids too...

THE FIRST MAN I EVER LOVED

london wedding invites etsy father of the bride card
F: Finally, a card. I always spend that little more time and money finding beautiful cards for very special occasions - weddings, new babies, etc - as these tend to be the cards people keep. I wanted to give my Dad a card on the morning of my wedding to thank him for his never ending support and love for me... I'm getting a bit teary just thinking about it!

This design from London Wedding Invites is exactly what I've been looking for - it's beautiful quality, yet not too girly and perfectly fitting for the occasion.

For brides-to-be and bridal parties looking for inspiration, take a mosey on over to the Etsy Wedding section for lots of beautiful pieces, heirlooms and gifts to make your big day sparkle - we honestly could not recommend the experience enough! Just keep an eye on delivery times to make sure your special extras arrive in time for the big day...!

Felicity and Lauren
Thanks to Etsy for teaming up with up with us for this post! We were gifted a £100 gift card by Etsy to choose our favourite wedding pieces from UK sellers - but all love of Etsy, handmade goodies and weddings 100% our own!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall