Sunday 18 September 2016

The Weekend Edit | September Wishlist

FELICITY'S SEPTEMBER WISHLIST

With stars featuring heavily in my W-day plans for my reception, these earrings from Accessorize are elegant and sparkly without being OTT (and may be a good choice for my bridesmaids, too). Love!

The move doesn't look like it's going through any time soon (yawn), but these Rifle Paper Co. postcards are ideal to share our new address when it does. And they're discounted... in the basket they go! A good excuse to practise my calligraphy too...

I've wanted a pair of white piped pyjamas for at least a year (I love the idea of monogrammed pyjamas - a great gift for a newlywed, non?) and the classic J Crew PJs are perfect for the job. They're a little out of my pre-wedding budget so I'll be hunting for an alternative, but in the meantime... I can wish, right?

I've been juggling between Kate Spade, Ban.do and Rifle Paper Co. for my 2017 diary (linked) and loving them all! This sweet little Cath Kidston diary is less than half the price and makes it easy for me - love the cheerful print and slim design. Small bag friendly!

Finally, after our earlier trip to Copenhagen this year, hygge is something I can definitely get on board with! Hygge is the Danish art of living well and we can confirm from personal experience that the Danish are the nicest, happiest people. We'll have what they're having.

LAUREN'S SEPTEMBER WISHLIST

Boden Hilda JumperMango Ombre Gown | M&S Collection Satin Lace Trim Wrap Short Dressing Gown | Clarks Carlita Quinn Boots |  Bridget Jones's Baby | Inferno by Dan Brown

Boden pulls out a corker again with this classic navy and white jumper- ideal for transitional season- the Parisian way. I'll team with white jeans or culottes and wear to work for an effortless but on trend look. 

Not quite ready to let go of summer yet, and this ombre gown from Mango is the perfect way to embrace the last of the summer season. Relaxed and able to dress it up or down, the colours are spot on!

Not going to lie, autumn weekend mornings are my favourite when I get to chill with a cuppa and a book or a good TV show. But, I like to lay out in luxury, and this M&S gown is the perfect throw on for the chillier mornings (when I'm resisting putting heating on...)

I love the look of  heeled boots, but a bad pair will cause you no end of pain. These navy suede boots from Clarks are fun, wearable, and with the Clarks guarantee of as little pain a possible - yes please!

Mumma Bee and my sis have already seen Bridget Jones's Baby and assure me that it is a must! I'm hoping to go with a friend, but if not, then sorry Chris but...

Finally, the ultimate for me... Dan Brown's latest book Inferno (a couple of years old now...) is coming to screens in the latest film adaptation staring Tom Hanks (fave) as Robert Langdon once again. I can't wait (Dan Brown is my absolute fave!), and so am rereading the book once again!

So that is September! We can't wait for the autumn, and all of the excitement that the winter holds for us this year!

Felicity and Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall