Friday 28 October 2016

November Essentials with Boden

Ah Boden! Our trusty fail safe to keep our wardrobe stuffed with gorgeous classic pieces to last us through the cold winter months. To see us into November, we styled up some of the cute dresses, comfy shoes and cool coats available online right now! All flexible staples which can be dressed up or down as you please and all of which make the ideal statement this winter. 
The Marisa Dress is suitably sassy with a hint of sexy but a sensible length for the office too. In a material which hugs in all the right places and a neckline to die for, the only other feature which trumps them all is that gorgeous zip back- very Mad Men! We love this Baltic shade- a deep bluey-turquoise which is colourful enough to stand out from the crowd but still looks super smart for winter, however, it also comes in the coolest leopard print!
We both opted for the Sienna style of coat (mine below) and Flic's choice of the charming grey and pink stripe style gives a gorgeous feminine look when teamed with the Wave Mid Court shoes. A go to shoe for all seasons, these are super comfy and the ideal colour when you want to let the rest of your outfit do all the talking...
p.s. how fabulous was Flic's hair on shoot day...?! massive hair envy from me...
Regulars here will know that I live and die in green and black, particularly in winter. I also live and die in shift dresses, with last year being the year of my star dress which had an outing every week...
This year, I'm certain that the sixties vibe of the High Neck dress from Boden has stolen my heart. It's comfortable, warm and elegant- perfect for my on the go job and doesn't need heels to make it work... exactly my kind of dress. Plus, that print is to die for...It also comes in plain black, which I'll be snapping up as a staple for my work wardrobe. 
I picked up the Sienna coat in the Herringbone style. We both fell for the easy to wear shape, collarless neck and perfect length. This Herringbone in colour Black will go with everything making it the perfect investment for any winter wardrobe. Those wanting to make a bold statement will be enchanted by the Saffron Yellow, Cheek Pink or Baltic Blue shades. 
Finally, a nod to the wearable flats of the year- the Patti Point. I'm much more inclined for a round toe shoe (wide feet = wariness around triangle toes at all times), however, these comfy flats are the ideal 'go-with-everything' pair which I need on my shoe rack- doesn't every girl!

FELICITY & LAUREN

Post in collaboration with Boden. Eternal love of sassy dresses and classic winter coats all our own!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall