Sunday 16 October 2016

The Weekend Edit | October Wishlist


Socks | Calendar | Notepad | Clips | Candle

FELICITY


In the midst of wedding planning (and saving, le sob) I actually find I've completely gone off shopping (yes, really). My only real investment for the season will be a new pair of black boots - because I don't actually have a pair - so it's only bits and bobs catching my eye at the moment!
As the air chills and the cosy season approaches, these soft cable socks have me itching for a cosy Sunday with a cup of earl grey and a good book... speaking of earl grey, the Wiltshire candle from Liberty is a bergamot/citrus blend. Earl grey (being my signature cuppa) always makes me feel at home, so perhaps a bit of both for Autumn luxury...
I am a self-confessed stationery geek and have roughly 5 or 6 notebooks I haven't got round to writing in yet. Something about them being a bit too pretty... Anyway these two bits really caught my eye. The market notes are a lovely way to make light of the supermarket slog (or farmers market jaunt if you're lucky). This travel inspired calendar is a real steal and something I'll definitely be snapping up for 2017 - a year of more travels, I hope!
Finally, the little tortoiseshell hair clips. I always feel they look a bit Parisian, and tbh that's a good enough excuse for me. My only sartorial purchase this month, unless those elusive boots loom into view... 

Coat | Wreath | Foundation | Love Light | Shoes

LAUREN


Oh how I'm yearning for a leopard print coat this winter. The ultimate statement item, I'm always amazing by how a touch of the leopard draws attraction. I have the simplest pair of leopard pumps from Clarks and I always get compliments on them. This winter, I'd love to go the whole Bet Lynch and invest in a proper leopard coat!
Whilst I'm still yearning after my own front door that isn't part of an apartment block, I'm also yearning after an autumn wreath for said door. It's a vey American thing to dress your porch and front door for the seasons, but something I can very much imagine myself getting involved in once I am a home owner. This beauty from Etsy is faux berries and leaves and I'm utterly in love!

With every blogger in the land chatting about how Kat Von D has landed in Debenhams, I'm keen to get on the bandwagon (never one to miss out on a makeup hype launch!)! I've seen lots of hauls and American youtubers raving about her lipsticks and foundations, and I'd love to try the Lock It foundation- seemingly a reasonably heavy coverage which is what I always look for in a winter foundation!

I found this LOVE light whilst trawling through Etsy for wedding related items, and I love how it could fit into the home quite easily post wedding. At £17, it's a bit of a steal and not really a wish at all as my basket checked out this morning!

The Clarks new AW V&A collection is definitely marmite. Much different from the Sixties vibe of the first collection, this new range is quite 70s preppy style, with lots of blocky and usual shape heels, loafers with a twist and lace ups too. The Cass Pop are very cool for my winter staple look- pinafore or shirt dresses but would look equally amazing teamed with flares if you dare!

See you next week!


FELICITY & LAUREN

SaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall