Sunday 18 December 2016

All We Want for Christmas

Anyone else last minute shopping this weekend? Panic buying sucks, so let's just take 10 minutes for a breather and a hard earned cup of tea. Whilst we're hastily adding everything to basket for friends and family (Amazon Prime = lifesaver), here's what we're hoping we'll find under the tree...

SOFT AND SPARKLY

We're big fans of Boden knits and this ivory embellished number ticks all the boxes! The Evie jumper is snuggly but not too thick and would be perfect for work and play.

COSY FOR CHRISTMAS

So our moving house process is taking longer than we'd hoped (doesn't it always!) and I'm itching to get shopping for interior items- in the meantime, a little jazzing up will have to do. I'm going for gorgeous accessories in the meantime (such as this colourful cushion from M&S).

WRAP UP WARM

It's not been remarkably cold this winter, but this is a gorgeous scarf for when it does hit -0! In a classic print, this Accessorize scarf will go with everything until Spring.

TIME FOR THE TUB

I love my baths and enjoy discovering new products to help me enjoy them even more, I've heard so much hype about this Crème Brûlée and Honey bath on the internet and from friends and family so I'd love to give it a go. Fingers crossed Santa's feeling generous!

HAUTE ON YOUR HEELS

These Hobbs Jodie heels are a fun twist on a classic black shoe and perfect for NYE parties! I'll be wearing mine until January with my favourite dress of the moment - the Robyn from Boden.

PYJAMAS ALL DAY

I'm into gorgeous PJs at the moment (pitatially having turned the corner from stealing Chris' T shirts) and this luxury look and feel top from ASOS is stunning. I'd wear it with... well, everything, day and night.

I've gone girly! How has that happened? It must be the wedding rubbing off on me... ;) Here are the handful of things I'm wishing for (I may buy a few myself and I'm not sorry about it). The best gifts are to me, from me, right?

TELEPHONE NOTES

When was the last time you picked up the phone to call someone? Probably a little while if you're anything like me and use Whatsapp 24/7. I'll be using these pretty reminder notes from Rifle Paper Co. to remind me to call friends and family every week or two.

LBD (LITTLE BLUE DRESS)

This little lace navy number will see me through the party season and beyond - talk about an all year round staple. I'll be pairing it with some Kate Spade glittery party earrings and a pair of courts.

OF COURSE IT'S FAUX!

I've had my eye on this ASOS oversized faux fur stole for an age - it keeps swinging in and out of stock, but I'm hoping my secret santa has spied it and snapped it up quick!

GLITTERY NAILS

This Burberry polish in 'Ruby Glitter' falls firmly into the 'to me, from me' category because I'm not convinced I could ask someone to spend £15 on nail polish... I can see myself using it every Christmas though. A nice tradition with a Burberry bow on the top... I could definitely get used to that!

SPARKLY SHOES

I spied these sparkly silver loafers in Kurt Geiger yesterday after a spontaneous trip to the glittering Christmas lights of London. They didn't have a size 5 left in stock, but I've found them online which is definitely dangerous. I'm in love!

I'LL PENCIL YOU IN

It's a return! Ok I cheated, this featured a few weeks back but I need it. Really hoping this gorgeous Cath Kidston diary might make an appearance in my Christmas stocking! It's a 2017 essential.


Merry Christmas everyone!

FELICITY & LAUREN

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall