Wednesday 7 December 2016

Wedding Wednesday | Something New

For my final Wedding Wednesday (I'm writing this as a Miss, although by the time you read this I'll be a Mrs - taking a short break post-wedding!) I wanted to shout out a special jewellery brand who sent me a really beautiful gift for my wedding, totally by surprise - a personalised wedding bracelet. We first featured Annie Haak all the way back last Christmas and this pretty little purple parcel came through my door a few weeks ago, so I thought it only right I dedicate a post to this gorgeous gift!

It's a really dainty piece, with Mr & Mrs engraved on the silver heart charm, with my wedding date on the reverse. It's such an elegant design, perfect for dressing up or down - I'm looking forward to wearing it as a keepsake after my wedding! It'll be a reminder of a perfect day.

You can wear it alone or stacked, as is the Annie Haak way. I've never been one to mix my metals, but love the look of these little charm bracelets layered in different hues. It's nice to see something a little different on the jewellery scene, with plenty of personalisation too.

If you're looking for personalised jewellery to give to someone special, I really recommend Annie Haak. The perfect something new for any bride (or for someone special this Christmas).

Thank you so much to the team at Annie Haak for my gorgeous gift, it was the best surprise!

FELICITY 

1 comment

  1. Titanium Ecosport | The Art Institutes of Electrical
    It is a high-performance liquid oxygen-based titanium ion color solar panel pure titanium earrings that dewalt titanium drill bit set provides titanium industries an efficient liquid oxygen (CO2) solution titanium earring posts for solar wind turbines.

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall