Sunday 19 February 2012

#1 Mint Ice Cream Shoes S/S12

Gracing the catwalks of gasp worthy labels across the board (Marc Jacobs, DKNY, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Fendi and Prada to name but a few), pretty pastel ice cream shades are EVERYWHERE this spring (if it ever turns up in the UK), and it's a trend I can't wait to jump on. Reminiscent of candy coloured fifties prom dresses, but with all the sports luxe of contemporary style...

My bank balance is weeping already.

Here are my pick of the prettiest, the poshest and the Oh My Gosh-esque mint green shoes guaranteed to put a spring in your step.

The Pretty:
Dorothy Perkins Green Pointed Courts, £22


The Posh:
Vivienne Westwood Melissa Skyscraper II, £128

The Oh My Gosh:
Miu Miu Suede Pumps, £355

I personally love the Vivienne Westwood Skyscrapers, I've tried them on in Grey and they are seriously good for lengthening you legs... They've definitely made it on to my wishlist in Fuschia.

Until tomorrow,
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall