Saturday 25 February 2012

#6 Pretty in Pink Journals

Notebooks are my one addiction. I'm not even kidding - I wish I was. I cannot resist a cute notebook under £10, and I have about 15 (this is through sheer willpower. That number would have a zero on the end if it wasn't for the better half of my brain).

Anyway, I've got my best friends round for the weekend and I've kicked the boy out of our lovely flat (I'm making it up in roast dinners and full remote control access, I swear!) so I'm feeling super girly. Roll on the pink...

The Pretty:
Cath Kidston Chelsea Flowers Fabric Covered Notebook, £6.43



The Posh:
Penguin: Pearls and Men A6 Small Lined Journal, £11.00


The Oh My Gosh:
Smythson 'BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...' Panama Notebook, £45.00


Oh yeah... and just to finish up until Sunday - we're going to watch Sex and the City 1 & 2, whilst eating cupcakes, drinking cosmopolitans and wearing tiaras. If that isn't a fun evening, I don't know what is.

Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall