Saturday 18 February 2012

The Pretty, The Posh and The Oh My Gosh!

This is my attempt at an introduction. Hi, Hello... Ok I gotta be honest, I'm not so great at this and I hope you'll stick with me, but I had an idea for a blog... and here it is.

Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! was a phrase that came in to my head while I was ill (not seriously poorly, I mean a wimpy cold) and it came after realising that I couldn't find a blog that catered to my needs. I wanted to find a website/blog that profiled something in vogue in three different ways:

The Pretty: Bargain!
The Posh: Brave...
The Oh My Gosh: Blowout!

I initially thought I'd keep the blog wedding based, as I've been addicted to a few wedding blogs (Rock My Wedding, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes and OnceWed to mention a few) for the past year or so... but then I just figured I had too much pretty to profile!

I hope you enjoy the ride.
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall