Friday 23 March 2012

#22 Hey Doll! Pretty Pink Blushes

There's something so wholesome about having a pink girly flush... like a warm summers day and those long summer nights (ok, referencing Grease shamelessly here). But I love the 1950's, and nothing is more 50's than a doll face.

I love high pigmentation blushers that last forever... I've been using the same Chanel blush for over two years - even the same pot. Its a loose powder, and I can't for the life of me find a picture on google but its bright baby pink and such a strong colour that I only need a dab - hence the long use. Beside, it has a powder catcher so I don't have to worry about germs or anything like that. I don't know what I'll do when it runs out - it really is the perfect colour!

The Pretty: Beauty UK Baked Blusher in No. 1 'Candy Shop', £3.99


The Posh: Stila Custom Colour Blush in 'Self a-justing Pink', £13.00


The Oh My Gosh: Nars SS12 Blush in 'Gaiety', £21.00


Perfect to wear with the summer icecream shades as seen here at Louis Vuitton, daaaahhhhling.

Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall