Saturday 24 March 2012

#23 You're Cruisin' for a Bruisin'... Leather Jackets!

Ah just when you thought I'd gone all twee and girly on you. Leather jackets are timeless. Factomondo. Wardrobe staple status.
The most amazing leather jacket for me? It's got to be the Balmain AW09 Leather Jacket...

Perfection. I'd wear with Chanel Rouge Noir lipstick and studded Louboutins... in a world where I had any £££ at all. High street version? I guess I'd just wear my old Peacocks cropped leather jacket and Revlon lipstick in Plum... Sob, etc. Hey ho! :)

The Pretty: New Look Wide Collar Leather Jacket, £37.00


The Posh: Mango Motorcycle Leather Jacket, £69.99


The Oh My Gosh: Pringle of Scotland Leather Jacket, £405.00


I have to be honest... for once my favourite is the cheapest. No word of a lie! I think £37.00 for a leather jacket is a right bargain.

Happy Saturday (and happy British Summer Time!)
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall