Sunday 25 March 2012

#24 Aloha! Hawaiian Print Bikinis

I found out today I'm going to Cyprus in just under seven weeks, and I am so so so excited!

Unfortunately, I am therefore beginning my pre-bikini detox tomorrow. That means walking everywhere (no more lazy lift taking/bus journeys), eating lots of fresh fruit & veg and running three times a week. Oh and a billion sit-ups.

I don't want to get too depressing, so let's just get nice and summery!

The Pretty: F&F Tropical Floral Bikini, £12.00


The Posh: Miss Selfridge Naomi Floral Bikini, £26.00


The Oh My Gosh: Jets by Jessika Allen Plantation Printed Bikini, £181.00


I'm going to do lots more bikini stuff over the coming months for summer... tribal prints, designer inspired, goddess style, 50's, one piece, cover ups... the lot!

A hui kaua!
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall