Monday 26 March 2012

#25 Colour Block Sandals

Still feeling summery? I am (if you're not, lighten up immediately). Listen to some happy music. Eat something good for the soul. Have a cold drink. Cheer up!

Right. I know it's Monday, but we're on to sandals. Lovely, lovely. I have none (read that! Zilch. No sandals). None at all. I even had a pair of my mum's sandals last year - so arguably, I'm due a new pair. Before I had a New Look pair which lasted me two summers (several lifetimes in my wardrobe) which finally broke after a particularly clumsy skid down a rocky British beach.

The Pretty: Matalan Minimal Colour Block Sandal, £8.00


The Posh: Topshop Hunt Crossover Fluro Sandals, £25.00


The Oh My Gosh: LK Bennett Mercer Sandal, £75.00


Do you have any sandals for summer yet? Or are you more of a flipflops/plimsolls/espadrilles girl?
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall