Tuesday 3 April 2012

#30 Sweet Treat Tees

Ok, I know the weather has taken a turn for the worse this week - hang in there! Summer is on its way I'm sure... and I'm still on my Get Fit mission (one jog down, 100 to go...)

I love ice cream. I have so many 'favourites' I can't even list them all... although I have to say, my number one without a doubt will always be Vanilla Mini Milk. Mmm, mmm, mmmmmmm.

The Pretty: Nike Ice Cream Tank Top, £12.49


The Posh: Red or Dead Witswu Ice Cream T-Shirt, £22.00


The Oh My Gosh: Mulberry Vest Grey Marl Ice Cream Motif, £100.00


What's your favourite ice cream? If you're up for a real sesh, I recommend Ben & Jerry's Core Berry White. My new B&J favourite!



Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall