Monday 30 April 2012

#43 Wonderful Wellies

After an amazing amount of aggro, I am finally receiving this season's Joules Beagle Print Wellies instead of last season's (I bought the sale pair, they falsely told me they had them in stock, long story short I got the new season). Anyway... that means the navy pair I profiled here have been swapped for the green pair. Cute, non? They've got a bright pink stripe up the back. Gorgeous.

Anyhow, if you're in the UK right about now you know that the weather is being RIDICULOUS. So here are my pick of the best wellies around - you'll be needing them.

The Pretty: New Mermaid Love Amor Wellies, £14.99

The Posh: Havaianas Womens Summer Print Wellies, £49.99


The Oh My Gosh: Regent Carlyle Wellies by Hunter, £165.00

Oh blimey, well as I'm feeling generous... let's do it, jubilee style:


The Pretty: Ladies Union Jack Heart Wellies, £10.99

The Posh: Joules Union Jack Olympic Wellies, £36.95

The Oh My Gosh: Hunter Original Brit Wellington Boot, £125.00

Oh and how cute are these babies? Totally not practical but still...
Felicity

2 comments

  1. Wow beautiful boots!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those boots! so pretty!

    http://anklewellies.com

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall