Thursday 5 April 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

I was very naughty this morning, and had an 8:30am trip to Superdrug just before work to ‘browse’. £15 lighter, I emerged with a few luxuries…

1. Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL Unlimited Gloss in ‘Tempting Chocolate’, £2.69
This was better than half price, and whilst my hair colour isn’t vastly different from the dye, it gives it a lovely shine and I’m due a re-colour…


2. L'Oreal Caresse Sheer Lipstick In Cheeky Magenta, £7.99
I honestly couldn’t resist the colour. I have blogged about fuchsia lips before, check it out here. Total perfection.


3. L’Oréal Color Riche Le Vernis in ‘Lush Tangerine’ (303) and ‘Rue Montmartre’ (607) - £4.99 each (3 for 2 offer!)

I originally wanted a really vivid cobalt blue, but I just couldn’t find it… so, naturally, I went for something completely different.

I’ve already decided orange will be my nail colour of choice for the summer, but the mauve-grey of Rue Montmartre is so chic… and at 3 for 2, I couldn’t leave it behind. There were so many colours I could’ve chosen instead of Rue Montmartre (605 Rive Gauche Green, 205 Rose Bagatelle and 106 Versailles Gold all tickled my fancy, and were least like other nail polishes I own). I probably own every colour Barry M (no word of a lie), and so I really wanted something a bit different – besides, the packaging was really very pretty.


Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall