Friday 4 May 2012

#46 Hello Summer! Straw Hats

Straw hats are super duper cool. Who can forget Samantha Jones in Sex and the City 2 looking super chic (yet trying not to look conspicuous whilst checking out her hot neighbour) with her huge floppy straw hat?

Not only do hats like these protect you from the sun, they’re a massive fashion statement (very sexy, very 70’s) and – like massive hair – manage to make you look lovely and slim. Result.

The Pretty: Asos Multiweave Straw Hat (Was £22.00) Now £6.50
The Posh: Oasis Large Floppy Hat, £20.00

The Oh My Gosh: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Straw & Sheer Floppy Hat, £35.41


I’ve gone for very versatile styles above, but if you’re looking for something a little punchier, why not try these?:

New Look Pink & Grey Striped Floppy Hat, £9.99 (as bought by my lovely *and hopefully sister in law to be* Gerda for our trip to Cyprus)


Boutique Extra Wide Brim Navy Paper Straw Floppy Woven Hat, £10.00

J Crew Summer Straw Hat in ‘Papaya’, £28.28


If you’ve got anything you want me to research, just let me know – I’d be happy to do posts tailored to what you’re looking for!

Felicity

1 comment

  1. How come I'm only visiting your blog now? I loved everything I've seen and read so far! You just have a way to make all those little fashion things sound interesting. Makes me want to buy buy buy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall