Monday 7 May 2012

#47 Keeping It Old School

Backpacks are making a comeback! I could not be more excited about this... I love comfy chic, and I am constantly on the train here there and everywhere, so a backpack is totally up my street. Not only are they huge and slouchy (on trend for ages), they come in loads of different colours and patterns too. Here are my faves:

The Pretty: Go Cath Kidston style with... Ladies Floral Canvas Rucksack, £10.99
The Posh: Try this season's aztec with... Topshop Ikat Backpack, £32.00


The Oh My Gosh: Go Brit with... Fred Perry Vintage Twill Backpack, £80.00

Oh and as I'm scouring the sales (it's raining, it's bank holiday, and much as I can't wait for Cyprus in 4 days, I really don't want to pack...) I found these:

Reclaimed Vintage Exclusive to Asos Canvas Backpack, Was £32.00 - Now £17.50
Pretty cute if you want something less patterned and simple :)

Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall