Monday 31 March 2014

Back to Basics

Hey lovely readers, I hope you're liking our new blog design from the lovely Tea Party Beauty (we'd love to get some feedback, so please comment or tweet if you have a spare minute)! It's been a crazy old time for us here at PPOMG HQ with lots of events since Christmas - so many that I feel like we're slipping away a bit from our original blogging goal, so this is just a post to let you know that we'll be back to basics over the next few weeks and months with some more chat and bargain hunting alongside the event and style stuff!
I've been painting, reading, writing - all sorts - and I've abandoned blogging a little bit as I just haven't really had much to say - just the odd style post, wishlist and PPOMG fashion hunting. This time of year all I want to do is give my life a right old shake up; get rid of the bad habits, freshen up my attitude, pull up my knickers and have a bloody good clear out. A fabulous seasonal trend otherwise known as 'Spring Cleaning', although most people go for the house option as opposed to the life clean! I'm coming back around though - with a bit more of a lifestyle twist in tow.
Through process of elimination, I've recently discovered I have an allergy to dairy. This has been great to illuminate the cause and subsequently eliminate the effect of various ails, but it's been tough to stick to as I hate to feel like I'm missing out on normal life stuff - junk food included! I'm trying to 'eat clean' where possible, with plenty of smoothies, salads and green stuff. I'm not expecting miracles, but I'd like a bit more energy and a better immune system to fight off all these bugs going around!
The Company Style Blogger Awards are opening for nominations on the 3rd of April -  I have to say I'm really keeping 'em crossed to be nominated again this year, we were so shocked to get there in 2013! I'd like to point you in the direction of a few of my favourite blogs for some good Sunday afternoon perusing...

If you love lifestyle, try... Love Maegan (USA) and Miss Lucy Loves (UK)
If you love crafting, try... Shelley Makes (UK)
If you love DIY and travel, try... A Pair & A Spare (originally AUS, now HK)

And now for my favourite sale picks of the recent round up of sales (when are there never not sales now?!):
1. Fjallraven Big Backpack, £75 now £37.50
2. NW3 by Hobbs Chambray Blazer, £169 now £49
3. Gogo Philip Venetian Boat Necklace, £8 now £5
4. Marks & Spencer Limited Edition Metal Heel Court Shoes, £29.50 now £14
5. Joules Annie Cardigan, £54.95 now £26.95

Speak soon lovely readers - I've been off work today for my boyfriend's 24th birthday, and we've been spa-ing it up, so I'm off to relax a bit more with a cup of tea. Aaahhh!
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall