Monday 12 March 2012

#17 Peachy Keen! Nail Polish

Ahhh nail polish. I have a love/hate relationship with the stuff according to the state of my nails. Right now, they're short, uneven and have chipped navy polish on them - and a right blummin' state they are too.

However - when my nails are long (as long as they ever get), I love nail polish. I have quite a few bottles, and not really any expensive brands as I really like Barry M and never stick with the same colour for long. I liked the S/S12 Chanel drop of April, May and June, and as June is when my birthday is and peach is a sweet colour, I thought I'd run with it for post 17. Here we go.

The Pretty: Barry M Nail Paint in Peach Melba, £2.99

The Posh: Nails Inc Nail Polish in Wellington Square, £11.00


The Oh My Gosh: Chanel Le Vernis Nail Polish in June, £17.50

So what do you think? Do you prefer the plummier April or blossom pink May?

Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall