Monday 9 June 2014

My Birthday Wishlist

It's my birthday on 22nd June, and in true PPOMG style I had to put a little wishlist together of things I'd love to get this year (but may just have to buy myself, as I asked for laptop money instead...). I can still have a lust list though, right? It's my birthday and I'll wish if I want to!

Aspinal of London Passport Cover in Amazon Brown Croc, £35 | Antoni & Alison Scarf, £14 | Casio Black Leather Strap Watch, £40, H&M Copper Hanging Photo Frame, £6.99 (picture inside Emma Kisstina Tiny Flower Vases print, approx. £7.33) Signature Clover iPhone 5 Case, £10 | Cath Kidston Safari Holiday Bag, £110, Jo Malone Green Tomato Leaf Candle, £39  


I also have an ultimate wishlist item, which I will never get - seriously, I have more chance of being struck by lightening than owning this bad boy, but oh my!

Mulberry Bayswater Shoulder in Golden Yellow, £1,100

Any other June babies about? What's on your birthday wishlist (besides cake)? I'm hoping for a nice meal on the day with my nearest and dearest with plenty of love and laughter. 
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall