Friday 4 July 2014

Lifestyle | 24th Birthday Haul

So it was my birthday on 22nd June and I got some absolutely beaut presents (thanks to family and friends)!

My main present was my new Macbook Air (which I am using right this second and I am totally in love with). I split the cost of this with my parents and grandparents, as there is no way in blue hell I could afford one on my own with a shopping habit as bad as mine... and my darling boyfriend took me to Cyprus back in May. Phew!

Any other Cancerian or even Leo babies out there reading this? What's on your birthday wishlist, and what are your plans for the day? I had a great day sitting in the sun with my family, playing cards, eating and drinking and blowing out the candles with my twin brother. It was the best!
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall