Tuesday 26 August 2014

What We Wore | A Summery White Dress

The second of my Portugal style posts is a little different to my last... same sandals though... and I wore this to a beach bar and restaurant right on the Atlantic coast for crepes and Gin Fizz one night. 

This dress has to be the ultimate bargain. From PPOMG favourite, Trafford Outlet , this cost me just £15! I changed the under-dress as the one it came with was very short for me, but I love how chic this looks, and in my favourite midi length!












Dress and Sunglasses, Trafford Knitwear | Bag, Esprit | Sandals, Clarks | Flip Flops, Havaianas | Luggage Tag, Penguin Books at Amazon

I switched to my trusty Havaianas for paddling in the evening sea- I always invest in a pair for the holidays as I wear them to death! This beautiful Esprit bag was a gift from my parents, and I couldn't bring myself to take off my adorable luggage tag from Penguin Books!

I hope you loved this style post! Take me back!
Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall