Monday 4 August 2014

V Festival Countdown | 12 Days to Go! GOSH Las Vegas Colourful Eyes



I was lucky enough to pick up the GOSH 9 Shades Las Vegas Eye Palette from the AW14 press show last week, and thought I'd try out some festival inspired colourful eyes...!

Colours used: 4, 5, 6
First up, I thought I'd ease myself in slowly! I'm a colour phone and love a statement lip, so this was new territory. This literally took a minute - just red, orange and yellow blended together a little. I thought this sunset style eye was easy, flattering and could go from day to night with lashings of mascara and a heavier line of eyeliner in the evening.


Colours used: 1, 2, 3, 4
I love the graphic eye trend, so I went for red in the crease of my eyelid and pink flicking outwards, with a black stripe either side (I used an Eyeko liquid liner for that). I liked this look with my blunt fringe and my hair rocked up, so I would say that for all the pretty-in-pink, this is quite a rock-led style!

Colours used: 8, 9
Perhaps my favourite, this under the sea range of blues really suited my blue-green eyes and looked fresh and summery. It was super easy too - just a dab of aqua and a sky blue sweep on the bottom lash line.
Colours used: 3, 6
This was another look I liked - it's pared back, but the pink flick stops it from being boring! All this needs is mascara, and I would give this one a go with a bold lip too...!

Colours used: 4, 6, 7
This was by far the most daring look I've ever tried. The paintbox eyeshadow seen on Chanel models for SS14 was awesome, but not easily translatable for every day. I gave this a go sans eyeliner and again with some black flicks here and there to add definition, although I actually prefer the top look. Not for the faint hearted!

Has anyone else tried the Las Vegas palette? How would you do festival eyes?
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall