Monday 18 August 2014

Wishlist No. 38 All White Party Wearing All Black

I have accidentally started buying a load of black, which despite my being off to Venice in just a few short weeks for my late Summer holidays, means I have mentally begun my trek to the magical forest of AW14.
1. ASOS Passport Holder, £8
2.  H&M Jersey Vest, £12.99 £5
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs 'In The Grain Jessica' bag, £290
4. H&M Off the Shoulder Top, £9.99 £6
5. H&M Scuba Skirt, £29.99 £10

If you’ve been reading for a long time, then you’ll know that Autumn is my favourite season for a lot of reasons, not least sartorially. I love layering up different pieces and the colour palette is ideal for my colouring (rich jewel tones and autumnal rust and gold). As I’m getting older, I’m leaning more towards black staples to see me throughout the year. Here are the pieces I’m lusting after (for once I’ve actually bought all but the Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, obviously as my bank account cannot comply. Le sigh). My best bargain is the H&M off shoulder top, which is so similar to this Hervé Léger‎ one for £720. Bargain!
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall