Wednesday 10 September 2014

Travel | Venice, Italy

I've just returned from a glorious trip to Venice, Italy with my family and brother's girlfriend (and he proposed to her on the second day - she said yes - hooray)! Just a few of my favourite shots from my trip last week...














From the top! Chilies near the Pesce Mercato just down from the Rialto bridge, tiny fish taking shade under a bright blue boat, creeping fuchsia flowers round a gateway, Sunday morning cappuccino, colourful houses in Burano, a stylish man outside Al Mercà (the best cicchetti in the city), flowers at the Cannareggio market, bubbles make the best bokeh in San Marco, Ventian Spritz, San Marco at dawn, Venetian canals, the most beautiful bookshop in the world, Burano, Venice at sunset. It was a lovely trip, and much needed time away. Thanks to my family for a gorgeous one.
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall