Tuesday 28 October 2014

#301 Stylish Slogan Knits

I love me a good slogan knit. With a pleated midi, with a full mini, with some tailored trousers - all over that! I've just invested (yes, it's an investment, keep up) in the Uniqlo x Alphabet Bags jumper below, and Lauren will be shooting the darling J'adore Poem at Oliver Bonas jumper soon...Here are my top picks of the trend; if I had lots of money I'd go for a full on incred Zoe Karssen number, because I love her gear. But I don't have any money, so there you have it.
Alphabetbags X Uniqlo Sweat Pullover, £19.90 | Yumi Nautical Slogan Jumper, £40 £20 |  H&M Oversized Jumper, £12.99
Topshop Crop Sweater, £34 | J'adore Jumper by Poem at Oliver Bonas, £39.50 | Whistles Femini Sweater, £75


Markus Lupfer Sequin Sweater, £295 | Bella Freud Ginsberg Sweater, £280 | Zoe Karssen Le Freak C'est Chique Sweater, £195

How would you wear it? I'm eyeing up my bright yellow ballgown midi skirt for this number, or perhaps a fuchsia pleated skirt. I do have a H&M rainbow sequin pencil skirt that needs airing...
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall