Wednesday 22 October 2014

Beauty | NIP + FAB Dragon's Blood Review

You may remember we attended the NIP + FAB launch party in the summer and spied their Bee Venom range which definitely stimulated our curiosity. We took some home in our goody bags and - happy skin - the result was firmer, plumper skin and no irritation. SOLD!
We got our hands on the new Dragons Blood range from NIP + FAB including the Fix Serum, £19.95, Fix Glycolic Cleansing Pads (containing the old trusty Witch Hazel) £9.95 and Fix Mask £14.95 and I wondered if it would live up to the hype, so here goes.
Thumbs up from me. The effect was preferable even to Bee Venom, most attributing to the hydrating effect without leaving my skin greasy (which other 'hydrating' products do). The names of the products (Bee Venom and Dragon Blood) are quite scary, however, I can vouch for both products as staples for your skin cabinet! The 'dragons blood' is in fact an extract from the Croton Lechleri tree which forms a protective film on skin to protect against environmental aggressors- perfect to combat against the pollution affecting my skin since my London move! My favourite has to be the Dragons Blood Fix Mask, which left my skin feeling smoother, healthier and really cleansed. I used for 10 minutes, however, it does also suggest using as an intense overnight mask- applying before bed and rinsing in the morning- something I am going to try out next time!

Do you have a favourite NIP + FAB product or any other skin products that you rate?
Tweet us @PrettyPoshOMG and let us know!
Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall