Saturday 6 December 2014

Beauty | Boost Your Barnet with Bumble and Bumble

I think I have found the perfect product for refreshing your hair post-office and pre-party! I love reading up for inspiration on what to wear and how to prepare for the office Christmas party, however, who in the history of working life has ever not had to change awkwardly in the office toilet? Squeezing into your dress in a cubicle and then brushing your teeth over the sink with everyone watching... Straightening your hair at your desk with a compact mirror? We have all been there!
bumble and bumble review
Luckily, Bumble and Bumble have a solution product perfect for party season- I know that I am going to have perfect hair with minimal effort!

Bumble and Bumble Pret a Powder, £21.50

Equal parts dry shampoo, style extender and volume in a pinch of magic hair fairy dust! Grab your Pret a Powder and just sprinkle into roots and massage, it removes oily lankness and boosts volume at the same time... The perfect product!
Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall