Monday 12 January 2015

Fashion | Tan and Pink

Ah it's the longest month isn't it? Where the hell is payday? I've been having little pockets of spending here and there (we'll both probably try and round up a sales haul post before the month is out...), but I haven't gone too crazy! Here's a little January wishlist to brighten up your week; I'm really loving the pink and tan mixes I'm seeing (not to mention pink and red, cheerful clashing!), it's an unexpected pop of colour with a classic basic. Grab a coffee and let's get cracking.
tan and pink vivienne westwood cassis mango striped sweater fend sunglasses grenson brogues
1. Vivienne Westwood Brown Cassis Clutch Bag, £325 £227.50
2. Mango Cropped Striped Sweater, £29.99
3. Fendi D Frame Sunglasses, £200
4. Cédric Charlier Tan Wide Leg Trousers, £385 £96
5. Grenson Emily Pink/Tan Brogues, £185 £72

So - a colour combo worth trying or not so hot? Give me a tweet @PrettyPoshOMG - I'd love to know what you think.
Felicity

2 comments

  1. I love this color combination,pink is one of my fave colors.Everything on your wishlist looks so pretty =)

    fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tan look but I struggle with the pink, it's really not a colour I wear often! Those trousers look really flattering!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall