Sunday 6 March 2016

Hello March | Our Spring Wishlist

Boy oh boy has March rolled around quick! With two engagements, a trip to Copenhagen in the midst and a gaggle of wedding plans springing forth (more on that in next week's Wedding Wednesday!), we've been busy bees. Spring is a great time to blow off the cobwebs - I (Felicity) have already consigned around 75% of my wardrobe (no joke) to eBay in favour of finding pieces that make me happier.  Over the winter I've accumulated a lot of neutrals, and whilst they're handy there is way too much beige and grey in there which just makes me feel a bit too... meh. Time to switch it up! I'm thinking pink and yellow and white, and yes I am already thinking about Summer (Rio inspired, a little carnival, some folk embroidery, brighter hues). It's all going on. Until then, here's what we're both loving for Spring...!

Felicity

Lauren



What's on your Spring wishlist?
Felicity & Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall