Tuesday 14 June 2016

Felicity's 26th Birthday Wishlist

In just over a week I'll be turning the big 2-6. Eek and double what-the-actual-hell. I swear it was only yesterday I was turning 25. It definitely speeds up as you get older... it's true!

As I'm getting married in six months (another bloody hell moment that one), I'm not really wanting too much this year - or anything really. I'd rather just have help with all things W day later on, or something when we finally get round to buying a house. Anyway - just for fun, I'm coveting...

The Bracelet

I've been a fan of Missoma ever since I discovered them at an Amazon press day - their delicate gold jewellery is so dainty and this gorgeous moon bracelet with little sparkles would be a pretty addition to my wrist come W day...

The Top

A little summer pick from good old Topshop, this one. Bare shoulders (the skin to show this season), ruffles, white? Triple threat. I love it. I need it. It's sold out in my size, but I'll hunt it down.

The Journal

Perhaps my favourite print this summer, there's something about palm leaves that just make me feel so summery and ready for a giant piña colada. This leather journal from Paperchase is ideal for work meetings daydreaming about your next holiday.

The Candle

Another wedding pick - the Neom Happiness candle smells divine and would be ideal for a calming, rejuvenating scent to fill the room when I slip on that big white dress. Neroli is one of my favourite scents, and this little candle is chock full of it.

The Book

Long time readers will know I've wanted this Kate Spade book FOR AGES.  It has peppered at least 3 wishlists on here. My sister-in-law-to-be *squeals with excitement* has promised me it's coming this birthday. I love the Kate Spade books for inspiration (I wrote a review on the latest 'All in Good Taste'), so this will be a welcome addition to my coffee table.

The Fragrance

Finishing up with perfume and yep, it's another wedding day pick. I'm in two minds about having a wedding day scent or whether I just want to wear something I like at the time - I'm not wild about Chanel perfume on me, sadly, so I'm looking niche or offbeat. This is full of aforementioned neroli but is decidedly summery - not really a pick for a winter wedding, but I love it anyway.

I'll be 26 on the 22nd (in case you wondered on the date!) and honestly, I feel so lucky in life that I'll just be happy with a slice of cake. Here's to a happy year.

Felicity 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall