Sunday 24 July 2016

The Weekend Edit | July Wishlist

Clockwise L-R: Dress | Foundation | Skirt | Book | Trainers

Lauren

Everyone in my new office is effortlessly cool (as well as really lovely!), and I've been on a bit of a style rotation with the new place. Much more creative, casual and trendy, this wrap skirt from Topshop is an item I'd love to wear with sneakers, sandals or pumps on a work day to take me from brainstorm to bar.

As you know, anything Kate Spade goes for us, and this collaboration with Keds is no exception. Sparkly, comfy and easy to wear, these glitter sneakers are so so cool. Ice blue (sold out, sob!) or pink for me please!

The weather and London air yuck is playing havoc with my complexion, and I'm needing something to give me full coverage but without making me feel like I'm caked with makeup which looks like it's been applied with a trowel. Enter Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation, which bloggers and vloggers have been raving about for the fantastic coverage and weightless look and feel. Yes please!

Boden's new drop is all I need for AW, and this Alisa Dress in Pink Bubbles is perfect for day wear at the weekend. With a little birthday coming up soon (ahem), I think this would be the perfect day out dress. Perfect teamed with a belt and wedges!

Ctrl, Alt; Delete: How I Grew Up Online by Emma Gannon is the most talked about book in the blogosphere, and being a 90's kid and a 00's teen, I feel like I'd get a lot of relatable laughs out of this one! With so many fans online of this book already, I'm definitely going to be picking up a copy this month.

Clockwise L-R: Bag | Top | Shoes | Mirror | Planner

Felicity

I'm in the market for a new handbag (my Mum and boyfriend would 100% disagree) and the little Signet bag from J.Crew is right up my street. I'm not into big bags and love a boxy shape - you can monogram, add tags/keyrings - seriously essential. The Festival Red is darling and probably what I'll go for in the end, but the Cypress Olive, Cobalt Sea and Dark Wine are also calling my name. Decisions!

Ruffles have been huge all Summer, but tend to add bulk so they need styling carefully. I've steered clear after a few indulgent months (lols, ice-cream) but this gorgeous statement top from Zacro at ASOS is such a great piece for all seasons. I'd style with some cut off denim white shorts and sandals in the summer and with faded black skinnies and loafers in Autumn. 

Leopard print! Pony hair! Strappy! Pointed! Not just the sole right of our new PM, we've loved leopard print shoes for years. This new season Boden pair are simply gorgeous and will go with everything. I don't need to sell them to you, you probably added them to basket already. Beaut. 

After putting in another offer on another flat (fingers crossed this one goes through!), I'm interiors-mad. I'm all for minimal pieces, especially when you're just starting out with a house - personality in a home takes time and it's so much more fun to pick up quirky pieces as you go. This hanging gold mirror won't date, but nods to contemporary design and it's cheap as chips. 

Last but not least, Clap Clap Design. If you love Rifle Paper Co. like I do, then you need to home in on this little find on Etsy. We heart Etsy x a million for unique everything, and stationery is no different. Ideal if you want to step away from the usual blogger choices and get something unique (all while supporting the little businesses. Internet hug)!

See you next week!
Felicity & Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall