Sunday 6 November 2016

The Weekend Edit | Sunday Reads

Good morning! This weekend I woke up at 07:11 on the dot both mornings (what are the chances?!) and yesterday I drifted in and out of dozing... but I just decided this morning to actually get up. I feel a little rewarded too, to open the curtains and see frost on the ground and a bright clear sky. Autumn mornings are something special.
Image - Tumblr
I haven't done a round up weekend edit for ages and they're one of my favourite posts to do, so here's some fantastic content I've been loving recently (and hope you will too).

How to plan the perfect staycation.


//

Elizabeth Gilbert on Big Magic and the joy of creativity - a must read for any content creator.


//

7 small ways to treat yourself whilst living on a budget.


//

Anyone else feel like this is a craze about to take over? This one is perfect for Autumnn - How to hygge.


//

How to make your home look more expensive.



//

5 tips to improve your body language.


//

Know what matters.



Have a lovely Sunday, see you next week!

FELICITY

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall