Monday 12 March 2012

#16 Made You Look (Cuddly Too!) Cushions

Since moving in to my first flat with the boy, I have to say that I've become a bit of a homewares geek. I love shopping for house stuff (albeit online - the high street is pretty unimaginative... I personally love NotOnTheHighStreet, Etsy, TCH and DotMaison if you want something unique and gorgeous).

Here are my top 3 statement cushions on the market right now in true Pretty, Posh and Oh My Gosh style:

The Pretty: Matalan Malibu Beach Cushion, £6.00


The Posh: Roshni Black and White Embellished Cushion, £30.00


The Oh My Gosh: Missoni Home Rose Cushion, £199.00

I want the Missoni cushion so badly it hurts! May have to hunt for similar fabric and D.I.Y...?

Four days to go till the weekend (anyone else note the sleep deprived desperation of a Monday?)
Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall