Thursday 19 April 2012

#38 Cobalt - The New Occult?

Cobalt is the New Black. Fact. Not only is it the kind of luxurious, gleaming colour you can drown in but it also ticks a fair few trends along the way (Colour blocking? Check. Sports luxe? Check!)

I saw some beautiful pieces over on the Telegraph Fashion page (Trending: Cobalt), but I’ve decided to wimp out a little bit and profile bags as the easiest way to slide this beauteous blue in to your life. Feast your eyes.

The Pretty: ASOS Colourblock Shopper, £20.00


The Posh: Large Blue Leather Oxford Satchel, £75.00


The Oh My Gosh: Tory Burch Robinson Saffiano Mini Bowling Bag, £430.00


What do you think? I'm thinking it's a good colour for almost any skin tone and for anything - including nails (try Nails Inc in Baker Street - seriously lush!)

Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall