Sunday 22 April 2012

#39 Pretty Plaid Shirts

The ultimate in laid back cool, right? I have my eye on a few similar style (more gingham than plaid) from the ultra expensive (in the UK at least) Abercrombie & Fitch.
The 'Macey' Shirt
 Here are my favourite from the web, high street and designers, Pretty Posh Oh My Gosh style:

The Pretty: H&M Plaid Shirt, £14.99


The Posh: Joe Brown's Best of British Check Shirt, £24.95


The Oh My Gosh: Superdry Lumberjack Twill Shirt, £44.99
Nice for summer, I think, especially with denim shorts and a pair of sandals. Coupled with a beach and an ice cream, I think that just amounts to perfection (you can't tell that I'm excited about going to Cyprus in 20 days. At all).

Felicity

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh! | Life and Style of a UK Blogging DuoMaira Gall